Program costs will include:
- Class fees - $46 per unit
- Parking Permit (required 24/7/365) - $60 per semester
- Health Services Fee - $19 per semester
- Liability coverage for externships - $13
- Student fee
- Health Sciences Photo I.D. Badge - $4 per badge, $8 for two badges
- Physical exam and immunizations - $100 (approximately)
- Book fees - costs vary, but generally are not more than $120 for the entire program
- Other required materials will be provided
Total costs: approximately $1,250 for all associated costs over two to three semesters.
Excellent financial aid and scholarships are available. Discuss with Program Director and/or financial aid and scholarship office personnel.
Please visit the Admissions and Records webpage for more information about fees: http://admissions.santarosa.edu/fees-refund-information.